In today’s era, consumers have become more connected than earlier. They can have access to information anywhere and at any time. Hence, it has become essential to predict how consumers will behave while interacting with our brand. Consumer analytics aims to create a single, round view of a consumer to decide how best to acquire and retain consumers is, to identify high-value consumers and pro-actively interact with them. The better, the understanding of the consumer’s buying habits and lifestyle preference is, the more accurate predictive behaviors become.
By utilizing the significant data and the advanced analytics, companies can get a more detailed understanding of consumer needs and identify consumer segments were improving their capabilities to target the maximum value propositions. They can measure the Return of Investment for marketing spends across channels, allowing them to allocate marketing dollars efficiently. Through a detailed analysis of in-stock rates by store, retailers can minimize the out-of-stock and can provide a better shopping experience for the Consumers.
- Increasing response rates, consumer loyalty and, ultimately, Return of Investment by contacting the correct consumers with highly relevant offers
- Reducing the campaign cost by targeting those consumers who are most likely to give the respond
- Decreasing the attrition by precisely predicting consumers who are most likely to leave and then developing the right pro-active campaigns to retain them
- Delivering the right message by segmenting the consumers more effectively and with better understanding target populations
- We can distribute targeting consumers across all channels and analyzing the distinct ways a product or service
- Assessing and understanding consumers concerning the brand and whether the consumer is satisfied or not
- Engaging with the consumers at the right moment through the right channel
- Predicting the churn rate and taking actions to extend the consumer’s lifetime values
- Spotting trends in big data and analyzing the online behavior to increase the sales
- Increasing the consumer journey through personalized selling and market segmentation by assessing which consumers might buy one type of product versus another